Saturday, January 30, 2021

A Vow So Bold and Deadly (The Cursebreaker Series, #3)

A Vow So Bold and Deadly (The Cursebreaker Series)A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love this final book in the Cursebreakers series! And I only had to wait a week between reading the 2nd book and this one!!! The dread in this book is palpable with LiaMara being at odds with her kingdom and sister who only know violence as a way to rule. Add Grey at her side and the people are angry and afraid of his magic. Rhen has been visited once again by the evil enchantress Lilith (we all thought Grey killed her didn't we) and she goes right to his heart and threatens Harper and Grey! I was sick with her horrors she continues to visit, what will become of Rhen as the time draws nearer to fight against Grey and LiaMara's armies? The suspense was taut throughout this book as the characters battle their own demons and insecurities time and time again. I ached for them and I rooted for them to fight for their loved ones, forgive past transgressions and reach out to each other. This is one of my favorite series and I love their world, LiaMara and Grey and Harper and Rhen and the others like Jake and Noah, Isk and Tycho and other new characters! A must read!

View all my reviews

No comments: