Saturday, January 30, 2021

We Free the Stars (Sands of Arawiya) by Hafsah Faizal

We Free the Stars (Sands of Arawiya, #2)We Free the Stars by Hafsah Faizal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this 2nd and final book in the series!!! I rooted for Zafira as she battled the book's voices and her own heart while Nasir fights to become a man who is not a weapon for killing, and fights the devastation of his brother, Altair's changing sides. The Lion is a force to be reckoned with and as things go horribly wrong will this threesome be able to overcome the evil that is the Lion and save their people? There was again, perfect worldbuilding, strong characterization, a tantalizing plot that kept me turning the pages and reading late into the night! Highly recommended!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: