Saturday, January 30, 2021

Alter Ego (Jonathan Stride #9) by Brian Freeman

Alter Ego (Jonathan Stride #9)Alter Ego by Brian Freeman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this 9th book in the Jonathan Stride series and Cab Bolton's appearance with Maggie investigating together was awesome. There is a movie being produced about one of Stride's cases and Duluth just loves the actors and actresses filming right in their neighborhood. The serial killer's son is the producer and is trying to film uninterrupted but when a teen goes missing and ends up dead leads take Jonathan and Maggie to the film crew. I loved the continued psychological thriller that Brian Freeman excels in with his Stride series! There are the creepy characters, the criminal characters and the regular characters that push the mystery forward and I could not stop turning the pages. I have the 10th and final book to read now, but I don't want Jonathan Stride mysteries to end, what great detective mystery stories!

View all my reviews

No comments: