Sunday, March 25, 2018

Fast Burn (Body Armor #4) by Lori Foster

Fast Burn (Body Armor)Fast Burn by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have read and enjoyed all the books in the Body Armor Series! I loved the sizzle and signals (wrong ones & right ones) between Sahara and Brand. As Sahara is kidnapped and still sought by the kidnappers, Brand is the one (even though he does not work at Body Armor) who Sahara chooses to keep close and protect her from the kidnappers. I really liked Sahara's take charge, bossy personality and even more, how Brand can set limits an d still win with Sahara. I liked the mystery, is her brother still alive, and who is pursuing her and I enjoyed seeing how she secretly helped Brand's (biological mother) mother get well. And as in the previous books in this series, I like the MMA fighters, their tight friendships, and how these tough guys do stellar security jobs. I am definitely going to preorder Cooper's Charm due out this summer, I love Lori Foster romances!

View all my reviews

No comments: