Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Monster by Michael Grant

Monster (Gone, #7)Monster by Michael Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read and loved the Gone series in 2008 when it was published and gobbled all the books in this series up, my students loved this series too! Now Grant is back with a new series but tied to the FAYZ after the dome is broken and the horror that was Gaia is now contained in the rock that was TAKEN from inside the mountain and as it hurtles through the sky, where it breaks up and a whole new horror of deadly powers is unleashed (alien rock/virus is ingested!!!) in teens and adults (Shade Darby, Armo, Justin, Vincent, Drake and Peaks) but I was so glad to see Dekka return (relived her nightmares, memories of those kids at Perdido Beach, and her last 4 years as no one). I also loved Malik's steadfast love and support (even when he did not support Shade) of crazy Shade Darby and her friend, Cruz. Can't wait for Villain which will be out last quarter 2018!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: